QEP’s success is dependent upon the full implementation of our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) policies. We are committed to the fulfillment of the following principles:
- We will demonstrate visible and active leadership to engage all stakeholders; managing HSE performance with clear accountability.
- We will ensure that all employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are all responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- We will manage all projects, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- We will provide employees with the knowledge and resources to drive personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- We will develop and implement systems to identify, assess, monitor and control HSE impacts related to our business activities. We will conduct periodic audits and reviews of HSE systems and performance.
- We will comply with applicable regulations and laws.
- We will work with stakeholders where we operate to develop standards that protect the safety and health of people and the preservation of the environment.